New Trailhead content Published: Navigate the Salesforce Advantage
Salesforce Trailhead is becoming the most interactive way of learning Salesforce. To learn about the key differentiators that drive Salesforce success; Salesforce core values, innovative technology, and vibrant ecosystem, suggest you to go to the recently launched trail called Navigate the Salesforce Advantage.
To learn about the key differentiators that drive your success: your core values, innovative technology, and vibrant ecosystem, the Navigate the Salesforce Advantage Trail is the greatest way.
This trail contains FOUR modules;
- Salesforce Success Model (2 Units) - Learn who Salesforce is and our vision for driving customer success.
- Getting to Know Salesforce - After completing this unit, you’ll be able to explain what Salesforce is and describe specific ways Salesforce can help your business.
- Introducing our Four Core Differentiators - After completing this unit, you’ll be able to understand why Customer Success is at the heart of everything Salesforce do, explain how their customers drive their Leadership and Innovation and Discuss Salesforce's 1-1-1 model of Giving Back.
- Succeeding with a Complete CRM - After completing this unit, you’ll be able to: Understand more about what Salesforce is and what it’s designed to do, Learn how Salesforce’s Complete CRM is built to evolve with your needs and Understand their suite of applications and how the cloud allows them to evolve alongside their customers.
- Propelling Your Business with the Cloud - After completing this unit, you’ll be able to: Understand why they decided to root their business in the cloud, Discuss the basics of cloud computing and Talk about how their customers benefit from the cloud.
- Getting Behind the Trusted Cloud - After completing this unit, you’ll be able to: Talk about Salesforce standards for trust, and the investments they’ve made to ensure that they’re the world’s most trusted cloud, Describe how Salesforce provides a level of security that no individual company could provide on their own and Identify why Salesforce customers in highly regulated industries trust us with their most important data.
- Learning the Value of Multitenancy - After completing this unit, you’ll be able to: Understand what
multitenancyis, Talk about the benefits of having all our customers under one roof and Explain how multitenancyadds value at scale.
- Understanding the Power of Metadata - After completing this unit, you’ll be able to: Define metadata in an easy, simple way, Show how metadata drives maximum flexibility for customers, Know why metadata allows us to make seamless upgrades and Understand how metadata makes platform as a service possible.
- Experiencing Fast App Development and Customization - After completing this unit, you’ll be able to: Know the two paths to fast app development, Identify what components come with fast app development, Understand when to configure and when to customize and Imagine new and creative ways to create apps for your business.
- Leveraging our Community, Resources, and Events - After completing this unit, you’ll be able to: Understand what a journey to success looks like with Salesforce, List the benefits of being part of a community dedicated to your success and Know where to get started, connect with others, get help, share ideas, and collaborate.
- Stopping, Collaborating, and Listening - After completing this unit, you’ll be able to: Understand where to go to connect with others, get help, and collaborate and Find a user group to connect with and Introduce yourself to a Salesforce MVP.
Are you yet to earn new badges?! trailhead.salesforce.com